Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) is a service designed to make top-level cybersecurity experts available to organizations that need cybersecurity expertise and guidance. Our vCISO services provide organizations of all sizes with the following benefits:
- Independent leadership and oversight
- High-level talent, regardless of location
- Immediate cybersecurity expertise and experience
- Cost savings versus full-time employees
- Expedient implementation of program structure
- Field-proven policies and procedures
- Outside perspective of “what other companies are doing”
- Reduced risk of turnover
- Scalability for growth of the organization
- Less stress during third party audits
There are multiple reasons for organizations to partner with Vistrada for our vCISO services.
- You have a recent vacancy of your CISO position
- You have specific cybersecurity and compliance obligations
- Your current team responsible for cybersecurity needs direction
- Your Board is seeking cybersecurity guidance
- You need supplemental expertise to fill gaps in your cybersecurity program
Vistrada’s vCISO services are priced based on the size of your organization with an annual cost (paid monthly or annually) that is a small fraction of hiring full-time resources.
Our vCISO services provide the support you need to implement, maintain, and continually improve your cybersecurity program. The decision-making process and acceptance of risk still resides with stakeholders within your organization.
Auditors and examiners understand the challenges organizations face when filling cybersecurity program leadership roles, such as the CISO. At Vistrada, we ensure that your executive management and key stakeholders within your organization are involved and continuously aware of the status of the cybersecurity program. Plus, our agreements help mitigate any potential risk by clearly defining deliverables and timelines for our vCISO services.
We would love to work with our clients forever, but we know that is not always the best-case scenario. Our vCISO services are designed to promote education and information transfer to your internal teams so your organization becomes less dependent on us as time passes and your cybersecurity program matures.
Yes, absolutely! No single individual knows everything there is to know about managing a cybersecurity program, especially given the wide array of challenges the cyber world throws at all of us. Our vCISO services are never intended to “rip-and-replace” the staff in place or the good work that has already been done. Our goal is to fill gaps that exist and support your cybersecurity program, making continuous improvements along the way.
To find out more information, click here. You can also send an email to vCISO.firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions you may have.