The Triton Data Service simplifies work and minimizes errors by automating the gathering of regulatory information on a regular schedule from multiple website sources.
The process of gathering regulatory information is manually intensive, time consuming, and or expensive for most companies to maintain accurate controls and compliance in their operating environment.
Triton’s data helps you lower costs and streamline your internal processes to allow redeployment of resource’s time on more important strategic company activities.
Triton’s data accelerates your ability to adopt changes to ensure control and compliance within your organizations with timely updates across regulatory agencies
Stop spending excessively for bloated data. Stop using valuable time + resources and start using Triton to update data from multiple regulatory and related websites.
- Delivers regulatory change information for financial institutions.
- Delivers real time regulatory change data directly to you in a fully customizable data package.
- Allows you to have quick and ready access to those content changes..
Streamlined to your legal and compliance professionals
Lowers cost to manage regulatory activities
Comprehensive regulatory data in configurable formats
Real time automated updates from regulatory agencies
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA)
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCO)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- United States Department of the Treasury (USDT)
- American Banking Association (ABA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Bank Policy Institute (BPI)
- Federal Reserve Bank (FED)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)
- Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC)
- Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)